I know what it’s like to be a teen.. I was one once. I don’t claim to know it all but I do know that the angst inside can kill a person. It almost killed me. I know you will probably not listen but I do have some advice to give…
- You are more beautiful than you realize.
- You won’t appreciate your beauty until your much older.
- high school sucks for EVERYONE. Even that cute kid who seems to get all the hot girls.
- Condoms are sexier than STI’s. Use one.
- Your parents ARE clueless but you will be too when you have kids.
- Don’t let high school be a reflection of the future.
- The hot guys really do end up bald, fat, and working for their parents. I’ve seen them.
- The hot girls end up married to those guys and don’t ever leave your town.
- You will escape and life will ALWAYS get better.
Just hold on.. the world is waiting for you.
(a photo of myself at 18.) please repost with a photo of you as a teen!!
- taliajaeartwork posted this